Monday, June 9, 2008

Croppin' Cabin has new curtains!

So my wonderful, fantastic, super-sweet mom finished the new curtains for the Croppin' Cabin..and she did them in a hurry, too, so that we could have them for the first camping trip of the season last weekend. Thanks, Mom! (Do I have a great mom or what??)

Anyway, here's a picture...these are the Debbie Mumm Creative Woman line, and the print is called Scrapbooking Bee, in red. You can scroll down to a previous post & see a close up of the fabric if you'd like. She lined them for me, too, to help minimize fade.




And the new cabinet pulls came in today..and the centers aren't the right distance. OOPS. I don't know what happened with that..I know I measured, and I remember emailing the company & asking them, but they still aren't right. I freaked out at first, naturally, but now I'm going to buy some wood putty that matches the cabinets and have Robert drill new holes for the new pulls..the puttied-in hole will be under the new pulls anyway. Whew.

AND..last but not least..this is kind of exciting! On my way out to the campground this weekend, I passed this little beauty in the parking lot not far from our house. I turned around & went back, and asked the gentleman if I could take a picture of his car. What a BEAUTY! I asked him the color and he said it was "dusk pearl." I think it *might* be the new stripe color for the Croppin' Cabin..let me know what you all think??

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Kimmie! I can't help it, I'm truly addicted to your blog. I love that picture of the "Dusk Pearl" car... My husband has been building a 1956 Chevy Bel Air, which, dare I say, is his pride and joy. His is in Yellow and White. A true classic!! It's nice to see there are other ones out there!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com