Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bags & Boxes for Sale!

So after some friends twisted my arm, (ok, not really) I decided to start selling a few of my bags & boxes..A friend of mine asked me if I would make & sell some bags for her, so I took some pictures of papers and she picked what she liked, and I put these together this morning..I hope she likes them! I hope I am able to sell a few things here and there--the gas guzzler guzzles a lot of gas pulling the Croppin' Cabin around!



I also made a quick card for my cousin..her dad passed away a couple of weeks ago..I feel so bad for her and there's not really anything I can do, but I did want to let her know that I've been thinking of her a lot lately. The paper is My Mind's Eye Magnolia line, words are from Cricut cartridge Jasmine, and then I traced them with Stickles in Platinum. I did some chalking on the inside.



And I'm waiting this week for a guy from IA to come & give me an estimate on a paint job for the Croppin' Cabin. I'm really nervous..hoping it's going to be affordable, and that I'll just "know" the color when I see it..;-)

1 comments:

Julie H said...

They turned out really cute!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com