Sunday, June 22, 2008

Campin' in the Cabin



The kids went with their dad this weekend, so I thought it would be fun to take the Croppin' Cabin out to the lake for a weekend of leisurly camping & scrapping. Sadie was all for the trip..she loves it out there. It smells like other dogs, racoons, and hot dogs..what's not to like?

Anyway, Robert spent most of Friday night with me, but I had most of Saturday and all of Saturday night alone..I scrapped, and I listened to music, and I cuddled with Sadie, and then I made some popcorn & watched Dirty Dancing.

I took some pictures so you can see the cozy cabin..it's still a long way from being finished..I can't wait to get the new dinette cushions and paint. ENJOY! (PS...see that blue vintage train case..Robert & I found that at a yard sale for $2...we nearly fought over it but I let him have it. I think I need to steal it back though--it's perfect for the Cabin!)










Awww, peekaboo Sadie girl!




This was Sadie's position while I scrapped all night:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Loved this entry. What a great time you must have had, with the best company of all, YOURSELF! I dream of the day I can relax as you have last weekend. I probably would have left my dog at home, as she's a bit... neurotic... I love the awning & your lights.

Julie H said...

What a nice relaxing weekend! The trailer looks so cute!

Unknown said...

I love it! I would love to have time to scrap like that and at a campground would be so much fun. Love the shasta everytime I see more pics! Yes you need to steal that case back from Robert!

Kate said...

Great set up fellow Cricut-teer!! Love it...I need to get me one of those!! When I camp and scrap, it ends up being a big mess on a table outside and then the wind picks up...no fun!!

Thanks for stopp'n by my blog and saying hi! I love your blog...so much fun!!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com