Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cabinet Pulls...or spaceships?

So I've probably made about 5 trips to Home Depot, and countless hours online, searching for cabinet pulls for the Croppin' Cabin. I was inspired by the new light fixtures, and I finally decided on some new pulls today, too. Here is what the Croppin' Cabin was graced with nearly 40 years ago:



And here is what I am replacing them with:



Now if I hadn't mentioned "space ship," would you have thought there was a resemblance? I have to say.."space" wasn't really the theme I was going for, but some Shasta sista's mentioned there was a slight resemblance.

I guess we'll just have to see when they're installed..I'll be sure to post an updated pic when I get them on!

1 comments:

Julie H said...

I like them they are cute and go with the lights.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com