Monday, May 26, 2008

Thank You Card

So I got this new House Mouse stamp, and couldn't wait to use it. I decided to make a Thank You card for my mom, because she's just a great mom, so I thought it would make a cute image to use for her card.

I'm trying to learn the colored pencil/mineral spirits technique, and while I AM getting better, I'm still learning/struggling. I chose a textured cardstock and it didn't occur to me that it wouldn't stamp or fill well until AFTER the fact...I went ahead & used it though. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the pink paper, and another stamp for the Thank You. The red/white dotted brads are from Queen & Co.

1 comments:

GrammaP said...

I think it is beautiful--I too am starting with the stamps and colored pencils. Planning on stamping quite a few to work on at the summer cottage.
GrammaP from cricut MB

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com