Monday, May 26, 2008

Cricut Expression! I'm so in love...

So I finally took the plunge & ordered an Expression machine. Some of you know what went down with the original order to the scary-hairy website..What an ordeal that was! Anyway, I finally got a machine, and I have to say--WHY did I EVER wait so long?? What was I thinking? I love it! I went to our local Walmart though and discovered they do not carry extra mats in the 12x12 or 12x24 size..bummer. I did pick up a Cricut personal trimmer with scoring blade, but more about THAT later.

Here is a picture of the new baby:



AND...my neighbor Reta had this in her yard sale..and she gave it to me. It was originally for VCR tapes, but as you can see my new Expression fits perfectly on top, and the cartridges fit perfectly in the doors...there are also 2 shelves inside. YAY.





I need to get some 12x24 paper so I can make BIG things with my fave cart--TBBM. I just can't wait to play with it more..several people asked if I was going to give up my baby Cricut now, and I just really don't think I am. I like that it is portable, and I can take it camping & to crops.

I'll be sure to post updates..hopefully I'll become an Expression Master before long!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so happy for you. Mine comes in the mail tomorrow. I know I feel the same as you after going through all that crap with that lady I wanted one!!! Enjoy your new baby! -Samantha

BawCraftWorx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BawCraftWorx said...

Hi there, theres no link to follow your blog so I just copied your url to put on my bloglist, I just wanted to say I love your blog, and that you are so smart for thinking of the idea of storing your cartridges for the cricut in the video case, I've been wondering where I could put mine when my collection gets bigger. Thank you for the wonderful idea:) I deleted the original comment to add that I also have the expressions machine, I got it last xmas from my husband & father in law and I'm MADLY in love with it too! My next purchases will be sure cuts a lot & DS

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com