Sunday, May 4, 2008

Projects

Here are the pics of my recent projects...I've really been having a great time with my scrappin' goodies lately. I got a new Cricut cartridge, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More...I don't have the Cricut Expressions (yet..haha) so I'm limited with size, but aren't they cute? I used the infamous & ever-so-hot-right-now DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies paper for the boxes, ribbon for the handles, velcro circles for the closure, a Prima on the center with a small "Skittle" decorative accent. (The Cricut girls coined the term "Skittle" for those little cuties...they're so much fun to use! No..I didn't Stickle ANYTHING on these..(the paper was already glittery so I had to practice some self control! Seriously..do you people think I have to Stickle everything?)


Also you'll see pics of the "paper bag album" that I made my sister for Mother's Day. (Shhh...don't tell her..she hasn't seen it yet!) I'm going to make one for my mom & SIL, too. These papers were all from the Chatterbox Wallpaper Rooms line, and the MME Magnolia & Everyday Tango lines. MM brads, Prima flowers, Stickles (oh, be still my beating heart)and some gingham ribbon. Simply adorable!








1 comments:

Shannon said...

You are so creative! I love the purses!! I really need to scrap again. I am sooooo behind! Like YEARS behind!! Gasp!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com