Monday, May 5, 2008

Room to Scrap

So as soon as the Shasta is "finished," (I don't even know what that term MEANS anymore..ugh) I'll be doing a LOT of cropping in it..but my MAIN crop space is in this tiny corner of the living room. Our house is just small...it's possibly the smallest house ever built. Okay..maybe not THAT small, but it's tiny. I finally decided to get over my "how will it look" and "what will people think" issues and just designated one corner of our living room as the SCRAP SPACE. It's not like my visitors don't KNOW I'm a crafty kinda girl..(and not in the witch sense of the word, either.) I dream of someday having a house with a scrap room once again, but until then..this will suffice. Here are some pics!










7 comments:

auntpenny said...

Kimmie,
Thats a real nice envelope with a sweet green trailer on it...smirk.
Pen-Pen

Cheryll said...

You have a great little cropping space! And I just love the red and gold!

Cheryll

Julie H said...

I'm jealous!! BTW this is JulieH from FFSI

Unknown said...

I love your scrapbook space. Wish I had one. BTW, this is Brandi from FFSI.

Angie said...

Hey Kimmie -
I love your space -- I love your space! It's awesome!

GrammaP said...

Love your space!! And your blog!

GrammaP said...

oops I am GrammaP from mb!1

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com