Friday, October 10, 2008

New Haircut


I finally got a new haircut the other day..the "ponytail" thing was starting to become my everyday uniform look, so I knew it was time to stop the madness.

I realized as I was parking the van that I totally forgot to bring the picture to show Elizabeth how I wanted it cut, but she guessed and did a great job.

I took some pics so you could see...please ignore the dark roots--I'm overdo for a color, and I think instead of lighter, or streaks of dark & light, I'm going to go dark. (insert evil laughter)

Enjoy!





1 comments:

Julie H said...

It's cute! The gal that was cutting my hair looked at me like I was nuts when I said I was working up enough courage to do the stacked look in the back.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com