Friday, October 3, 2008

Guessing Game..

I am out of time for today, but I bought myself a little cleaning gadget from the Home Shopping Network today. Your clue--it has free shipping & handling right now.

First person to guess what it is gets a small surprise...post your guesses in comments or email them...(I know some of you are shy...pbbbbt) See? I didn't forget! And no, those of you who know already can't play. Sheesh!

And for those of you who were asking, I do have a new scrapbooking RAK coming up. I missed last month, and I'm sorry! (insert pouty face here) Hold onto your hats, girls...(and guys)and I promise to have a bigger & better scrappin' RAK soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'll play!!
My guess is:
okay, I have two guesses..
A Dyson
A Steamer

Anonymous said...

Oops, Forgot to mention...I'm "ScrappyMouse" from Cricut!!

matchbox20girl said...

ROFLOL!! You crack me up! lol Thank you for telling me how to find you..I've been neglecting the Cricut boards lately. I really need to get over there & get some creative juices flowing again!

Thanks for visiting & commenting--it's great to see you here!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com