Friday, October 10, 2008

Bags, Bags, and more Bags

Sorry for the empty post for a few days..I became distracted. :gasp:

This post was going to be about bags..betcha couldn't tell, huh? Anyway, I've been hankering for a new bag lately. You know how some girls have a thing for shoes?? I have that same thing, but it's for bags, not shoes. I LOVE bags, and I HATE to carry the same one for very long.

So..for the past few months, I've had my eye on one of the khaki signature totes from Coach...especially with the big hoop hardware and pink accent stripe. CUTE!! The other day, though, I was perusing Ebags and came across the Kathy Van Zeeland bags. I've never given much thought to Kathy Van Zeeland, but now I think I NEED a Kathy Van Zeeland bag, and this one in particular:



It's black, shiny, fairly big but not tote-sized big, has lots of the silver hardware that I like the looks of, and the lining is pink. PINK. I LOVE pink!! Oh, yeah..that needs to be my next bag?

Any comments or suggestions? Do you have this bag and hate it? It's on sale at Ebags for $74.99 right now.

3 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Just found your blog..you and your Shasta are sooo cute. I need a color too LOL.

Have a blog but just started a new one cause I bought a 1961 Fireball.

Love your Shasta(My first choice) and your blog.

I am adding you to my Fireball blog this evening~Sheri

THE FIN AND FEATHER INN said...

You're right, you do need it. I'm not really into bags but that is very cute and I think you should have it.

By the way, I never really understood your paper fetish but now I do. I now have a fabric fetish and can't seem to get enough. Please tell me that the need to collect pretty fabric will ease in time.

Amanda said...

GO FOR IT! That's such a cute bag! I'm addicted to black and chrome, and a pink lining!? Hooray! It's fate. You NEED it!!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com