Thursday, January 15, 2009

Aluminitis, Part 2




Yesterday I posted that picture because it is ideally the dream trailer that I'm looking for. It is a picture that I took from a Craigslist ad, and I'd emailed the person who had the trailer and finally called them. Right now it appears that if all goes well, this little beauty will be showning up at my driveway in a few weeks. OMG..it's true. OMG. No, I don't know the manufacturer..the PO says he can't locate a name or number anywhere, but I'll ask for some assistance from "my people." (You know who you are, fellow Aluminitis sufferers!)

Be watching for updates about the new Croppin' Cabin!

2 comments:

KC Shasta said...

If this one doesn't work out, maybe you'd want ours? 62 Shasta Airflyte in great shape....
Chris

matchbox20girl said...

Chris~Thanks for the comment..I ended up buying it, but you never know when I'll decide to pick up another Shasta.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com