Friday, November 14, 2008

Julie's Birthday


Today is my best girlfriend's birthday...I won't tell you how old she is, but she is older than I am. (hehe) Anyway, I decided to make her a little birthday card & treat box to let her know that I love her & that I'm glad she's older than me.

For this project I used Chatterbox double-sided papers from their wallpaper line. I picked these up quite a few months ago from Happy 'N Scrappin'. I LOVE that online store...these were on sale and I fell in love with Chatterbox after receiving my first papers. I used the Cricut cartridge George, Plantin' Schoolbook for the envelope & card, and Tags, Bags, Boxes & More for the flower box. I filled the box with chocolate Skittles. I've since heard that chocolate Skittles are rather gross...Whoops!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

This is so cute!! I had never heard of Chocolate skittles! Too bad they weren't too good! I love the colors of this project too. You're very clever!!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com