Friday, July 18, 2008

My Naughty Friend Michelle

I have a Shasta Sista named Michelle...and she's great. You can find her blog at http://www.shastagirls.blogspot.com.

Anyway, Michelle is intelligent, funny, witty & clever...but today she got herself into trouble. Maybe it was the Jack Daniel's Lynchburg Lemonade she enjoyed yesterday...Michelle did the unthinkable..she uttered a bad, bad word on what she thought was the Classic Shasta chit-chat thread..but instead she sent it to...(gasp)the Classic Shasta site.

I know, I know..it's unthinkable...I really don't think she meant to. I think it just slipped out and I suppose the consequences of said slip up will haunt her for quite some time.

So if you feel like it, hop on over to Michelle's blog and give it a read..Even though it won't help her remove the foot from her mouth, I thought it would be nice to share the blog lovin'.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL What a biotch..... Oh, can I say that here? Delete me if you must...

matchbox20girl said...

LMBO!!!

I know..I know...

Anonymous said...

laughing... so.... hard... i... have... tears....

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com